Trip to a National Park
You decide to take a trip to an national park with your family. Answer these questions to help you plan your trip. Search the internet for answers to your questions.
1. Which national park will you visit?
2. How many people will go on the trip? What are their ages?
3. How will you get to the park? (car, van, public transportation?)
4. If your family drives, what is the charge for a day? 1
5. How far from your home is the park? 2
6. How long will it take to get to the park? 2
7. What are the hours that the park is open? 1
8. Will your family be staying in a hotel near the park? 1,2
In which hotel would you stay? 3
How many nights will you stay?
What is the cost per night? 3
9. What time do you plan to leave for the park? 1,2
10. Is food sold at the park? 1
11. How much money do you plan to spend on souvenirs?
12. How long will you stay?
13. What time will you leave the park?
14. If you leave at that time, when can you expect to arrive at home or at the hotel? 2
15. Including transportation, hotel, entrance fees, food, and souvenirs, how much money should your family budget for this trip?
Yahoo! Maps Driving Directions: http://maps.yahoo.com/dd
Google Maps: http://maps.google.com/
Yahoo! Travel: http://travel.yahoo.com/?qs=h