Trip to an Amusement Park
You decide to take a trip to an amusement park with your family. Answer these questions to help you plan your trip. Search the internet for answers to your questions.
1. Which amusement park will you visit?
2. How many people will go on the trip? What are their ages?
3. How will you get to the park? (car, van, public transportation?)
4. If your family drives, is there a charge for parking? If so, what is the charge? 1
5. How far from your home is the park? 2
6. How long will it take to get to the park? 2
7. What are the hours that the park is open? 1
When should you leave for the park so that you will arrive by the time it opens? 1,2
8. Will your family be staying in a hotel near the park? 1,2
In which hotel would you stay? 3
How many nights will you stay?
What is the cost per night? 3
9. How much will it cost for each person to enter the park? (Remember ages) 1
10. Is food sold at the park? 1
11. How much money do you plan to spend on souvenirs?
12. How long will you stay?
13. What time will you leave the park?
14. If you leave at that time, when can you expect to arrive at home? 2
15. Including transportation, parking, entrance fees, food, and souvenirs, how much money should your family budget for this trip?
Yahoo! Maps Driving Directions: http://maps.yahoo.com/dd
Google Maps: http://maps.google.com/
Yahoo! Travel: http://travel.yahoo.com/?qs=h